- The students are likely to leverage the best quality academic and research output from highly committed and dedicated faculty members oriented to deliver contemporary legal education. The students will also be exposed to life skills, soft skills, and various aspects of values, ethics and integrity which are indispensible pre-requisites of success in modern business and legal world. The students will be motivated to excel in the domain area of law after the successful completion of the program.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2018 may also apply for provisional admission.
- The admissions at BBA-LLB program will preferably be based on CLAT 2017 / LSAT 2017 / AILET 2017 and / or any National Level Test conducted by any law school in India.