International Relations Office - International Collaboration
The International Relations office at Auro University works for creating diverse global learning opportunities for its students,faculty members as well foreign students. It operates with an aim at developing partnerships with leading institutes around the world to enhance the credentials of Auro University as a vibrant global University. Following are the primary roles of the office:
For queries related to students’ exchange or international collaboration, please contact:
- To Prepare and Implement Policies in the field of Internationalization of the University.
- To facilitate the entry and transitional support to international students during their stay at Auro University.
- To develop and strengthen the International Agendas, which include MOU’s, Information on Student Exchange, Faculty Exchange, and Participation in Visits and Profile Raising.
- To build international profile for Auro University through Visits, media coverage, international students’ contests, events and Conferences.
- To provide opportunities for its students for study abroad programs, internships, Summer/Winter schools.
- To explore possibilities of joint courses and programs with foreign universities.
- To host visits of international students and delegations at Auro University.
Prof. Rohit Singh
Head, International Relations Office
Dr. Om Prakash Dwivedi
Coordinator, International Relations Office
Members – International Office
Prof. Kamal Manaktola – Head – School of Hospitality
Ms. Vijayita Prajapati – Head – Career Development Centre