PG Diploma in Contemporary Bakery & Patisserie has been developed in response to the demand for practical skills, backed with knowledge in all aspects of bakery technology and entrepreneurship. Candidates will qualify with in-depth bakery knowledge, hands-on capabilities in making contemporary products and entrepreneurial competencies.
Duration: 6 Months
- Curriculum focusing on the core skills development and knowledge required by the industry
- Understanding the commercial and technical aspects of the baking profession
- Garnering managerial skills required by a specialist for entrepreneurial ventures
- Industrial visits and expert guest lectures providing valuable insights
- Industry exposure with 6 months of paid International Internship
- Exhibiting core baking theory concepts and advanced classical and contemporary pastry and confectionary techniques
- Acquiring solid theoretical and practical foundation in baking practices and producing quality handcrafted items
- Meeting the contemporary needs of the hospitality industry through a uniquely designed curriculum
- Demonstrating the artistic and technical skills required to excel in the profession
- Developing competencies for entrepreneurial start-ups
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In case the Bachelor’s degree received from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Student expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.