The School of Law offers five year integrated BA LLB Degree program spread over ten semesters. The curricula is designed and oriented to impart contemporary legal knowledge, acts, legal procedures, apart from integrating the modern technology enabled systems, processes and procedures in the process of imparting an optimal blend of teachings in Indian laws as well as international laws.
The students are likely to leverage the best quality academic and research output from highly committed and dedicated faculty members oriented to deliver contemporary legal education. The students will also be exposed to life skills, soft skills, and various aspects of values, ethics and integrity which are indispensable pre-requisites of success in modern business and legal world. The students will be motivated to excel in the domain area of law after the successful completion of the program.
Duration: 5 Years
- Focus on learning by doing through classroom assignments, seminars and project work, case studies, role plays etc.
- Compulsory internships after end of each semester.
- Conducts Moot-Court Competition Intra as well as Inter University.
- Wide range of elective subjects
- The students will develop a multi-disciplinary and wholesome approach to the subject.
- The Students will develop ethical reasoning, and professional behaviour.
- The Students will demonstrate the skills of Analysis and Reasoning, Legal Research, Problem Solving, Written and oral communication in the legal context.
- Wide range of elective subjectsThe Students will develop global perspective towards various legal issues.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
- The admissions at BBA-LLB program will preferably be based on CLAT 2019/ LSAT 2019 or any National Level Test held by Law School/ Law University in India. Candidates are required to appear in CLAT 2019/LSAT 2019 or any National Level Test held by Law School/ Law University in India.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years as on 1st September, 2019.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.