AURO University – ‘School of Sciences’ was conceptualized in the year 2019 with the objective to generate and disseminate various abilities of human resource and it’s interaction in the arena of natural and functional sciences. The School of Sciences focuses on building the groundwork for excellence among its scholars and academics. It will offer a robust platform for the students to acquire and generate scientific knowledge, problem solving skills, and critical thinking in their respective fields. The School of Sciences aims to develop various aptitudes of students in the areas of scientific research, education, industrial applications, self-sustainable and environment friendly technological advancements and entrepreneurship. The curriculum is designed keeping in mind the global competitive standards.
The School of Sciences (SOS) envisions itself to be among the nation’s premier multi-dimensional research and teaching as it engages the world. We at this university constantly strive to provide an excellent academic environment and practical support for the benefit of students and engaged them in industrial project, learning with global impact, and encouraging a transition from “learner to leader”.
The School of Sciences (SOS) will positively respond to tackle complex 21st Century problems and stimulates solutions to local and global challenges that shifts in the way we live and work by:
- encouraging student participation and providing a national platform for addressing
- increasing the level of awareness of scientific issues
- to educate students to be problem-solvers and life-long learners
- promoting effective and self-sustaining research programs
- Inquiry based learning, academic rigor and critical thinking;
- Excellence in teaching, research and service
- Organizes industrial visit, study tours and field tripon regular basis.
- Transform students into game-changing graduates.
- Promote innovative research to advance basic science and to meet local and global challenges
- The “Industry driven curriculum” has been introduced to keep the students abreast of the latest trends in the industry/research organizations
- Hands-on experience with one-to-one instrumentationin the practical.
Experts from the Scientific community are invited to conduct guest lectures, seminars, and workshops
Emerging areas of research
With a rich and strong pool of highly qualified faculty, state of the art academic infrastructure, the School of Sciences envisages to make emphasis on its research work in the following emerging areas of science and technology:
- Green Chemistry
- Industrial Waste Water Management
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Black Hole Thermodynamics
- Quantum Computing
- Advanced Immunology
- Nano and Molecular Catalysis
- Organic Synthesis
- Computational Materials Science
- Statistical and Mathematical Modelling
- Pattern Recognition, Signal Processing, Optimization Techniques
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Polymer Science