Bachelor of Arts Degree program anchored at the School provides knowledge and understanding, and provides students an opportunity to explore miscellaneous branch of learning, while enhancing their critical thinking and communication skills. Whereas, the fundamental goal of the Core and Foundation Courses is to foster within students a spirit of investigation and openness to compounded perspectives, the Specialization Courses provide students the opportunity to delve deeper into an area of their choice coverage of all business and management disciplines. The distinguishing feature of the program is to bestride the interests of the students in distinct disciplines and to take on the task of identifying the areas of confluence between them. The syllabi are designed keeping in mind its national and international compatibility so as to keep our students abreast with the latest development across the globe, without being uprooted from native traditions. The programme would be majorly taught both by in house faculty and internationally renowned foreign scholars and writers. It would provide opportunities for students to connect with faculty/students from other countries and do collaborative research related activities.
Duration: 3 Years
- Students exchange programme.
- International Summer schools in European countries.
- Opportunities to work in international collaborative research projects.
- International internships: to test the acquired learning in real time situations.
- Participation in Literary and Cultural Festivals.
- Workshops by international faculties on writing research papers
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 12th examination or equivalent national or international exam is required for admission. The criteria for selection are based on the performance of class 12th examination, entrance test, and personal interview. Students appearing for class 12th examination will be given provisional admission.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.