Master in Family Business Management Entrepreneurship
Masters in Family Business Management and Entrepreneurship Program (MFMBE) aims at students seeking careers in family businesses, owners of family businesses, managers in family businesses and other individuals. In addition, this program will help individuals who want to build family businesses.
- Integral Approach to learning
- Includes governance, succession planning and family constitution.
- A wide choice of electives family business management and entrepreneurship
- A rigorous immersion program in the last semester
- Involvement of family members in a few sessions (Workshop/Seminar mode)
- Enable students gain an understanding of various aspects of family business and entrepreneurship
- To enable Students employ a deep understanding and knowledge of stakeholders.
- To enhance the effectiveness of decision-making and in creation and growth of new ventures.
- Enable students make competent and ethical decisions
- To develop an appreciation for the legacy created by founders