PG Diploma – Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is a one-year diploma program that has amalgamation of mathematics, Programming, designing and statistics which is used to solve many data related problems.it introduces concepts of artificial intelligence from data analysis to mastering the concepts of Big Data, Data Visualization and Machine Learning with a detailed insight into R Programming, Python, Hadoop, Spark, PIG, HIVE, MapReduce etc.
One gets to know about databases and their unexplored use in business, Machine Learning and the role of data and information to improve any aspect of Real World Application with a blend and usage of AI, Data Mining and Statistics.
Benefits of the course are not only limited to becoming a Data Analyst but will have opportunities to become finance analyst, data Scientist, and work with organization for protecting the data i.e. Implementing security to the data sets.
Duration: 1 year Program
- At the end of the course delivery one will be able to understand data, analyze the data, explain clustering and classification techniques, descriptive and predictive analytics with practical insight to real world applications of social media, e commerce and health management etc.
- Implement Big Data Programming to meet the need of data management and analyzing the data for betterment of the business, and decision making
- One will be able to explain Machine Learning and implement the same using various programming languages using R, Python, Spark etc.
- It will help to deal with Real World projects related to management, IT and many more using various visualization techniques.
- It will help users to complete the IT and Business Market by becoming a better Manager, IT Professional or an academician.
- Bachelor’s degree in in field of computer science/ application from a recognized university with Fundamental knowledge of Computer Science and any programming skills (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) from a recognized University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- In case the Bachelor’s degree received from abroad, an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Student expecting their results by July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission subject to the fact that their aggregate score in Bachelor Degree Examination shall be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Past academic credentials
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.
Course Structure-PGD-Artificial Intelligence
|4.||Automatic Speech Recognition||4|
|1.||Introduction to AI||4|
|2.||Real Time Operating System||4|
|3.||Natural Language Processing||4|
|5.||Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic||4|