University’s Student Performance Based Scholarship Programme
AURO University of Hospitality and Management, Surat, Gujarat has planned to introduce the scholarship programme to those students who could not get any scholarship programme but done fairly well in the Semester Exam.
The scholarship structure as follows.
Grade Point Average (Performance based eligibility for scholarship from second semester onwards)
≥95 – <100 %
35% (9.91 -9.95), 50% (9.96 – 10.00)
≥80 – <95 %
9.25 – 9.90
A (VERY GOOD)
≥70 – <80 %
8.50 – 9.24
No scholarship will be awarded to any student scoring less than 8.50 GPA in any semester
- Further, to add, the above scholarship will not be given to the student if the student has a Re-sit in any exam for that particular semester. However, he/she will be entitled to apply for scholarship in next semesters provided he qualifies the criteria laid down for scholarship by the University.
- The calculation of the performance will be semester wise.
- No scholarship will be awarded to any student enrolling at AURO University under Lateral Entry.
- No scholarship will be awarded to any student enrolling at AURO University having a gap in his education after the last qualifying examination and his current year of enrollment. Such students are eligible to receive scholarship from subsequent semester onwards and will be governed by the University’s Student Performance based Scholarship Program.
- The Scholarship Committee will have final authority to grant the fee waivers. The decision of Scholarship Committee will be final and binding.