Bachelor Of Commerce
The Bachelor of Commerce program is focused on developing professionals for the industry in a dynamic and value added era; this Programme is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. A three year degree program with an objective to produce graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitude to meet the challenges of the modern day business organizations.
B Com Programme at AURO University addresses the requirement of students who want to pursue professional qualifications such as CMA, CA, CFA, CPA etc. or want to work in the field of commerce.
The key features of the B Com program at Auro University is besides lectures, group discussions and seminars related to various aspects of commerce. Including helping the students gain valuable experience through field study as well as simulation exercises.
Why B. Com. from AURO University?
- Integral and Transformational Learning for Future Leaders.
- Assistance for professional enhancement with guidance toward CPA, CMA, CFA and CA.
- A globally orientated program preparing graduates for a career in finance and accounting and multidisciplinary fields.
- Offering Specializations in taxation, computer applications, banking & insurance, marketing, finance and human resource.
- Placement support services.
- Peer learning and Self-development with guidance from expert faculties and Industry Mentors.
- Hands on training with latest tools and techniques related to computer aided technologies.
Duration: 3 Years
- Understanding the concepts of finance, accounting, laws, policies related to commerce and business management.
- Graduating with professional certificate to have an edge getting placement / qualifying competitive exams.
- Familiarity in accounting and commerce offers a candidate an aptitude and ability to comprehend and scrutinize financial reports and their future relevance with respect to industry.
- Enhance student’s proficiency in understanding trade and industry and current scenario
- Successful Completion of class XII (10 +2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Students expecting their result in July 2019 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the students has received the class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has been received an IB diploma an equivalent certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with application form.
- Personal Interview
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Personal Interview.