Bachelor Of Commerce (International) Program
The Bachelor of Commerce (International) program is focused on developing professionals for the global industry in a dynamic and value added era; this Programme is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. A three-year degree program with an objective to produce graduates equipped professional qualification at International level.
The program offers a dual degree benefits for students after 12th, who plan to become Global
Accounting and Finance professionals to explore international career opportunities worldwide.
The Program also covers few core subject modules of ACCA Qualification* combined with
business practical knowledge, focus on professional personality grooming, and learning business analytical skills. The key features of the B Com International program is a uniquely designed program to give students first-hand knowledge and skills in the league of IFRS global accounting and International financial reporting standards.
* Accreditation awaited from ACCA
Why B.Com (International) from AURO University (Objectives)
- Integral and Transformational Learning for Future Leaders.
- Assistance for professional enhancement with ACCA*.
- A globally orientated program preparing graduates for a career in finance and accounting and in the league of IFRS global accounting and International financial reporting standards.
- Global Internship and Placement support.
- Employability enhancement skills like communication skills, life skills and management, sales management and negotiation skills, design thinking, data analysis, image management and corporate communication every semester.
- Hands on training with latest tools and techniques related to computer aided technologies.
Duration: 3 Years
- Bachelor of Commerce program with International Curriculum
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business post completion of 6 papers of ACCA* along with B. Com degree.
- National and International tie ups for better internship and career opportunities for students globally.
- Hybrid classes for ease and reach of students.
- Learning through Business Simulation and Expert Lectures
- Enhance student’s proficiency in understanding trade and industry and current scenario of Indian and Global economy.
- Successful Completion of class XII (10 +2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Students expecting their result in July 2021 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the students has received the class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has been received an IB diploma an equivalent certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with application form.
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of Grade XII / HSC.
- Personal Interview.