School of Information Technology
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) in School of IT at AURO University was launched in 2012 with laying the foundation for School of IT. This BSc.IT program for IT aspirants from any stream to lead into the era of Information Technology as to become one of the finest architects of technology with their highly technical skill set till date in today’s fastest growing pitch of worldwide business industries.
BSc.-IT is a well formulated designed program for students who intent for professional career in Information Technology. The course structure flow have been pragmatically designed to guide the student from basic concepts and to train in the recent advance technological practices similar to the industries. Divulging the latest required technical skill set through hands-on in the Hi-tech IT laboratories experiences is emphasized at every stage of the program and bring awareness to the future prospects in the IT world. Though now School of IT has already launched couple of Masters’ programs with much more advance learning and training with the continuation of the course structure flow from BSc.IT program. This program of BSc.IT has now jointly being carried in flow with M. Sc. IT (Integrated) Program.
Duration: 3 Years
- To equip students with an integrated Hi-skill set that will allow them to develop their professional careers in Information Technology.
- To prepare students with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer applications.
- The program trains students to acquire the latest skills and build their future capabilities using world-class technology.
- Skills to work with higher end applications on complex network technologies, ability to analyze, design and develop software.
- Develop confidence in providing better IT Solutions for current issues and challenges faced by any business industries.
- Qualities imparted as expertise to become proficient IT Entrepreneurs.
- To enhance IT Potential to become the professional leaders in IT Industries.
- Successful completion of Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their results by July 2021 may also apply for provisional admission. Students appearing for their Class XII examination will be given provisional admissions based on their Class X performance.
- In case the student has received the Class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has received IB diploma an equivalence certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with the application form.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Entrance Test.
- Personal Interview.