Bachelor of Science (Hons.)
– Chemistry is a three-year undergraduate programme designed for students to acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills in different disciplines of chemistry. The programme consists of core theory along with laboratory programme as well as ability enhancement elective (AEEC) and compulsory (AECC) courses such as Computer Science and Functional English respectively.
The curriculum includes Core Courses as well as laboratory practical. The programme also includes two courses offered by the Physics and Mathematics Department. Bachelor of Science (Hons.)
– Chemistry. Programme also includes a Discipline Specific programme and offers dissertation on an individual basis. The programme provides guidance from leading professors to conduct extensive laboratory research projects and explore different areas of research.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Data Scientist
- Scientific Officer
- Drug Inspector
- Patent Associate
- Content Writer
Applications will be shortlisted based on:
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of any Under GraduateNational Level Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview.