Integrated M. Sc. – Mathematics is a five-year integrated programme that helps students to develop interpretive analytical and logical skills required to endeavour in the field of Mathematics. The programme trains students to handle concrete & abstract problems and solve them using their critical observations.
The coursework of the programme includes algebra, trigonometry, calculus, vector calculus, graph theory, differential geometry, complex analysis, real analysis, and differential equations. Students are also given hands-on training in practical sessions, which enables them to learn the mathematical principles in depth.
Apart from Mathematics, students will also become accustomed to Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and English, which will prepare them to excel in every field and industry. The curriculum is structured in a manner that it improves student’s software skill, computing mathematical, experimental, conceptual, and communication skills for advanced professional academic and research careers.
Career path you can choose after the course
● Information Scientist
● Technical Writer
- Successful Completion of class XII (10 +2) or equivalent examination in (PCM / PCB) with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grade. Students expecting their result in July 2020 may also apply for provisional admission.
- In case the students have received the class XII certificate from abroad or has been an IB student and has been received, an IB diploma an equivalent certificate issued from Association of Indian University (AIU) must be attached with application form.
- Past academic credentials.
- Completion of Application Form including Statement of Purpose.
- Score of any Under Graduate National Level Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview