School of Business
AURO University School of Business was established in the year 2011 with two prestigious programs – MBA & BBA. School of Business has been established with the idea of imparting quality education to business management students. In its endeavor to deliver management education for the real world the school encourages, empowers and enables the students to unlock their potential and talent in various streams and specializations and excel productively in every sphere of their personal & professional life. The aim of School of Business is to inculcate functional competencies and core values in students to enable them to gain competitive edge.
To be the business school of first choice for managers and entrepreneurs with an integral approach to learning.
To develop value based and socially responsible business leaders
Student: To enable students realize and enhance their inner potential for their holistic well-being.
Faculty: to enable faculty to excel in the areas of integral teaching, interdisciplinary research, corporate training and consultancy.
Industry and Community: To enable the involvement and engagement of industry and community as an active stakeholder in academic and industry fronts.
- Integral Approach to business education
- Broad based curriculum with focus on individual, firm and industry aspects.
- Outcome based approach to assessment
- Holistic learning experience based on 20:30:50 principle of integral philosophy
- Mentoring, training and guidance for developing entrepreneurial mindset.