Two-Day International Virtual Conference on Sports Medicine, Nutrition, Sports Management, and Online Teaching Pedagogy in the Digital Era Organized by the Physical Education, AURO University in collaboration with The International Federation of Physical Education, Fitness, and Sports Science Association.
Aim & Scope:
The International Conference aims to bring together the Researchers, Scientists, Physical Educators, Scholars, and Students from all areas of Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
The conference would cover a variety of sub-themes and topics including Yoga, Physiotherapy, Sports Management, Diet and Nutrition, Ayurveda, Biomechanics, Sports Science, Stress, Sports Physiology, Sports Psychology, Doping, and Online Coaching & Teaching Pedagogy.
About the University
AURO University is inspired by the vision and teachings of Sri Aurobindo Ghosh and The Divine Mother. AURO University recognizes that each individual is a soul in evolution and needs to develop the entire personality around that innermost soul. We strive to help students grow to become active participants and conscious collaborators in the on-going process of human evolution.
Details of the event:
Date: 18th and 19th December 2020
Last date to submit abstracts: 10th November 2020
Last date to submit full Paper: 25th November 2020
Participants are requested to send their papers on email@example.com and before 25th November 2020.
In the case of Joint Authors, every author must register separately and pay publication fees too.
If one author has submitted more than one paper, additional registration fees of Rs. 500 have to be paid up to a maximum of 3 papers.
For payment kindly click on the below link:
Please share details of the registration form along with the online payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission Guidelines:
- The Research paper should contain the below-mentioned information.
- Title of the Paper, Full name of the Author’s and Co-Author’s, Institution Name, Email address, and Contact Number.
- Abstract should be up to 300 words with keywords.
- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit soft copies of their manuscript in MS- Word (Doc. /Docx.) format with a single column, in Times New Roman Font, size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, not exceeding 6 pages.
- Authors are requested to mention ConferenceTrack as per the title of the paper.
- 6 Minutes will be given to present the paper.
- Participants can give a presentation by PowerPoint.
- Participants are required to keep their video and audio on during the presentation.
- In each track, selected participants will get a chance to present an online paper.
For any queries, please contact us via email at email@example.com or feel free to contact on the following numbers:
Dr. Jahanavee Ichchhaporia: 9925048527
Mr. Niroj Sharma: 9925814594